About Me

My photo
Seattle, Wa, United States

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ok I don't know where to start today. I am in a triad relationship with the jafer and grrrowler. We've been in this relationship for about 9 months now. I really love them alot and I can't imagine my life being any other way now. J suffers from depression and it really effects us but I know it effects T more mostly because they have been partnered for 11 years now and I'm new. I've met people with depression before but I've not been in a relationship with them. So this is all new to me and I'm trying to do my best.
T is in Oregon now visiting his mom so J and I are home doing nothing. Today I have to rerip some cds because they got doubled up somehow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello buddy. I started suffering from depression this past year as I was diagnosed with a degenerative bone disease and it has impacted on my mobility etc. I have good days and bad days but with some medication and some counseling sessions hopefully I will get a grip on it. It can be hard for others to understand but sharing some problems and trying to keep the mind active can also help. I am coming to your blog through Todd's as I have been reading Todd's for a while. I hope things will get easier for you 3 in due time. You seem like 3 lovely guys and you are all very lucky to have each other. I have added you to my blog roll I hope that is ok. Have a lovely weekend. Markhlua

pupcub1971 said...

Hello. Thanks for reading my blog. Yes it is ok for you to add me to your blog roll. Sometimes it is hard for me to express what I'm feeling about the depression because I'm still new at this. But it does affect me deeply. I hope you're doing well and have lots of support for you. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi buddy, I can understand it all being new to you. Sometimes its hard to know what to do and say etc. Like most things it will come to you. I am not badly depressed but I just have down days here and there. Fortunately I have a great husband. A lot of my depression was through a lack of confidence with various things in my life. But just by being there for your hubby and by even just giving him a well deserved hug and letting him know you love him will count for a great deal. No one has all the answers. I guess trying to stay positive and looking after yourself too will help though.