About Me

My photo
Seattle, Wa, United States

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Well I got through another day watching tv again. :) I know that's really boring but what can I say? I have to tell you all this laying around is making my back hurt so I'll be hittin' it real hard at the gym maybe tomorrow but definately on tuesday. I start my new job on Wednesday, I'm kinda looking forward to it but I wish I got one of the other jobs I'd appied for because of the money. Still waiting for the unemployment to kick in, I don't know why they have to take so long. I have 2 weeks til I have to pay my credit cards and phone bills again and so I only hope I have the money to do it. J is really down today and I wish he wasn't. I don't know what to do to make him happy again. I had to make him come upstairs to watch tv with me so he wasn't sitting by himself. He talks about going to Texas to a temple for about a month or so, and I think that might be a good idea, but it has to be for the right reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey good luck with the new Job buddy. I hope you have a great first day :-)