About Me

My photo
Seattle, Wa, United States

Sunday, September 21, 2008

sitting at home

Ok, San Francisco was fun:) I love going places and flying even if the paople I'm flying with try to tell me the light at the end of the wing is a star. :) Yes I fell for it. Now I know better. Next trip I think is to Long Beach again. And then , back to Cali to visit my brother.

A lot has happened since my last posting. I'm looking for a new job and I'm running out of money waiting for unemployment to kick in. I don't know why they have to take so long, but I guess it's the way it is.

I'm also finally getting my drivers licence, :) But don't worry, I already know how to drive, just going to do it legally now. :)

We have a new cat now and I wanted to name him "Mr. Rotten Treats". Anyone who listens to ICP will know what that is :). Anyway, his name is Max.

No comments: